FLAWlabs & AWWWdesign are looking for developing helper!
We are looking for a nice human being with a huge interest and skills in developing for games in Unity3D – ASAP (flexible in terms of working mode and duration).
Your ideas are needed to push a project to the next level. We’ll release for PC and PS4 – but it’s not necessary to have experience with the latter – as long as you’re willing to wrap your head around it and learn.
We are a small company working on all kinds of audiovisual stuff since 2012: animated short movies, (interactive) installations, advertising – and in 2015 we started working on our first bigger game project, which you will be a part of: IAMX.
The project is an experiment on all levels – narrative, visual, audio, mechanics – and you have to be really interested in working on something like that.
We would like you to:
• develop / implement systems (menus, VR-navigation & -interaction, loading & saving …)
• programm some mini-game structures
We offer you:
• a window into the work of an independent, striving studio
• flexible working hours
• communication at eye level
• food & drinks
• a moderate salary
• a credited part in the development of a probably veryveryVERY (if not successful at least) beautiful indie game
If you’re interested in getting to know us & the project:
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Or call us (you’re gonna find the number somewhere, we’re sure).