FLAWlabs & AWWWdesign intern wanted!
We are looking for a nice human being with a huge interest and at least some skills in 3D art, animation & game design.
We are a small company working on all kinds of audiovisual stuff since 2012: animated short movies, (interactive) installations, advertising – and in 2015 we started working on our first bigger game project, which you will be a part of: IAMX.
We would like you to:
• implement animations – mostly character animations using unity timelines
• animate environmental assets and props
• polish 3D-models & add some detail here and there
• software: unity 3d, motion builder, blender, adobe photoshop
We offer you:
• a window into the work of an independent, striving studio
• flexible working hours
• communication at eye level
• food & drinks
• a moderate intern salary
• a credited part in the development of a probably veryveryVERY (if not successful at least) beautiful indie game
If you’re interested in getting to know us & the project:
Drop us a line at email@example.com!
Or call us (you’re gonna find the number somewhere, we’re sure).